Monday, July 9, 2012

Analusis & Synthesis - 3 | Contemporary Style

Phase Two


Now what I am looking at for my project is to come up with different styles of illustrations which would be accompanied by a screen printing intervention. The scenario, the character and personality may also be reflected in the illustration. Also, I do not want any abstract styles for the illustration, because I want every one to understand them. Typography may be accompanied and definately there would be a small write up on the Avatars. I will also be experimenting Finishing techniques and the results of screen printing on different surfaces.




What am I Looking at ?
• How to capture attention with the medium
• How to come up with styles which will reflect each of the Avatar
• Explore possibilities of screen printing which will be a Visual Aid to help learn more about the process
• The process dealt with to achieve a desired result for the subject will be video documented, which will help others better understand the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment